Tuesday, June 3, 2008

How much more stupid can i get...

ok guys heres the deal...
the milk run is coming closer which means a few things...
1)the dance got to be up soon or else we're done for(n wats worse is tat is tat ever happens the wat will the public see gakkai as...dun even wat to think tat far...)
2)getting tired as i promised my mom n myself tat tis year will try to stay at home most of the time to get ready for the O lvl but now im here taking up more n more assignmentswhich is reali tiring me out( i noe tat guys r also in the same situation as me but i jus dunno how much more i can take it) i reali feel tat im more n more getting un-prepared for everything...dunno wat to do
3)tis is my first time being a choreographer n i hav such a big first task as a choreographer...hai~
4) reali am doubting myself now n im lost now dunno wat is in hold for me now i reali got to stop accepting everything ppl as me to do n start planning for myself
i mean come on la brian u got ur O lvls n than there is the friendship meeting perfs tat u promised ur own zone n some other zone n there is not enough time alread esp when there is new ppl in the dance grp n now here u come accepting another dance perf which is a national event (n Urban Passion will b there) n ur not even sure bout ur ability n than u accept ppl's request when u hav ur hands full alread( dun forget tat after all ur jus a student u noe u hav ur primary objective which is UR STUDIES!!!)
okay~ got to reali start organising myself n stop all these distracting alread after tis milk run n friendship meeting i got to reali start to focus hope by than its not too late...die liao
getting stressed out now but wat to do everyone have the same 24 hours n im no exception jus got to reali manage wat i hav done now n hope tat things will turn out the way i want it to be...

No comments: