Friday, July 18, 2008

2nd post of the day...lol
k now feel lyk im unwanted in tis world lor
dunno y also leh
jus keep having the feeling tat ppl dun wan me ard or lyk shunting(isitz spelled correct?) me...
feeling usless also lor 
lyk everything also cant do rite
fail in everything
im sure a failure lor 
hai~
wat 2 do wat 2 do
when i ask ppl 4 help i everytime also get the same old reply
go chant more or no la u thinking 2 much
its lyk i noe la ppl i've been listening to tat since lyk wat...forever?!!!!
aiya dunno la jus dun feel lyk my usual self lor 
everytime go out also nid to put up a mask to b cheerful cos lyk i feel tat the ppl ard me all more miserable than me so if ppl can do it y cant i but than feeling so sick n tired of doing so lor
cos lyk i feel tat i look lyk an idiot lor 
but also dunno y la i put ppl in front of me so i try to 'make sure' they r alright
esp those younger than me n which also include those tat r afew months younger hor
dun come argue wit me bout tat
mayb cos of the way im being brought up ba?
must take care of the younger ones first afther tat only than can u go do ur things...
than when ever come home try to let go some of those things but than comfirm will hav something tat will make my day worse

No comments: