Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ok im damn bored as usual  lol
anyway im thinking of going for the mass workshop for TBG(the big groove) nt too sure yet anyway if anyone is going pls do tell me and also anyone going for TBG concert do tell me also tis year's concert is ging to b dope i think cos cool mint is in it this year *YEAH!!!!!* haha i jus love them they are always so in sync n stuff yea so do tell me so tat i noe who is going n mayb we can go together haha
oh n im thinking of going there early again and my early is nt lyk 1 hr b4 ok haha must b kiasu for tis event its the only event tat i will b super kiasu haha
last year's TBG i when there with Huixian,Tiffany,Eugene and Freddie n we reach there at erm think 2pm if im nt wrong all thxs to my planning n kiasu-ness haha 
dope events are worth being kiasu haha
k stop here till than bye ppl

No comments: