Thursday, August 21, 2008

i reali wan go kill myself lor
wa lau eh on sun(the day of recital audition) my neck lyk getting better once i decided nt to go 4 audition my neck all the sudden gt so much better WA WA WA WA (bang head against wall)
than now ok alread wa piang eh should hav gone 4 it lor
wan cry alread la
must b karma lor
but nvm i take it as gd karma cos it makes me now can focus on my studies now
but still...heart pain sia now nt neck pain arh...lol
congrat to all my dope frenz on getting in for the recital will go support u guys de
anyway had my practical sci prelim today
i tell u its way easier than mid year lor
think i did ok 4 it although now still nt convince tat my ans r all correct n i wrote tat there is no chloride when it is a positive cholride test(i still thinks the solutions r contaminated lor)
im so going to kill myself 4 tat mistake 
canot once in my whole life dun hav any careless mistake de lor esp for my best sub(chem...haha) always hav the most careless mistake hai~
sadded sia reali must bang my head than can get it,alway must kana 'burn' than lrean(but most of the time also still forget bout it...lol)
going to 'revise' now 
bb

No comments: