Tuesday, August 5, 2008

ok i noe its been lyk so long since my last post
anyway today 4 pe lesson the class when out to bedok reservior to practice 4 the X-country tis friday
n i stop only once for a distance of ard 2.4km-3km
which to me is so gd lor
cos i everytime also stop alot of times
anyway after pe is recess so bought some drinks than went back to class to change
than english lesson teacher never come which = can slp damn tired lor lucky its 2 period so its lyk 2 slping period 4 me haha
than after tat not much happen until assembly
noe wat happen
trey was performing for my sch during assembly so i when to 'talk' to him when the sch was dismissed
when he saw me he was lyk "wat u doing here"...lol
i tell him i study here...haha 
than when back home alread
ya so roughly lyk tat
going to slp now damn tired lor
bb

No comments: