Friday, August 22, 2008

note to those who dun bother/not interested (etc) in sci(chem) dun continue reading cos u will get bored=) im a chem person so cant blame me haha
haha today in the morning ask my chem teacher bout the ans(s) for the practical ytd
i was rite 4 the chloride test haha  cos the white thingy tat we got after adding silver chloride is actually silver itself some of the iron powder was soo fine tat it passes through the filter paper which the silver than displaces it(noe wat...i never see silver in such form b4 haha...lol)
 but the solid A (we hav to find wat it is) is pure Fe2+(iron for those who dunno wat it is haha...lol) n i wrote iron(II) hydroxide
u noe y...cos i got positve hydrogen gas when tested 4 it once i added sulphuric acid
n u noe wats the part tat make me wan go kill myself...sulphuric acid contains hydrogen gas
its lyk basic thing can n i forgot but it
*note to self jus bcos hydrogen gas is being produced does NOT mean tat the substance is a hydroxide*
tats all i wan to say haha
oh n tmr is sat=o school yeah
P.S. to those ppl ard me i got to apologise to u guys 4 my random-ness n my recent short temper-ness(esp the short-temper thingy dunno y lyk tat also try to control it cos is not lyk me to loss my temper so easily jus hate myself for tat la shit man hai yo)
k bb haha
lol

No comments: